Informazioni di Base
User Name:  dofkxgdlt 
Nome reale:  dofkxgdlt aljsxlsrcBI
Locazione:  Missouri Downey DK
San Marino
Occupazione:  record
Discussioni Totali:  0
Altre informazioni
Biografia:  Such a night , whether I should put himself drunk ?Perhaps, drunk after , really there is no longer awake longing sadness ; perhaps drunk , I can with you in the mist Happy dance ; perhaps drunk , I can and you tearful handle of words from the situation .
Tianshan snow always so quiet, away from the hustle and bustle of the marketplace, and that as a child in the snow quietly fell asleep. Snow is a child of the mountains, and it was asleep in her mother's arms, listening to the distant sound of the piano Dongbula it quiet sleep. Wisp of fragrance floated its dreams, it smiled enjoy the touch of incense meaning. That snow lotus flower aroma, enjoy the snow and ice rippling. At midnight, in the moonlight, it wordless open, no one to praise its beauty, it is still open, because the moment it is still blooming beauty, aroma, mixed with the coolness floated Sentinel dream. Sentinel smiled enjoy the touch of incense Italy, he sucks in a dream, sucking and hometown as incense meaning. His tears down, just as the spring snow melt also, he shed tears. He dreamed hometown scented flower garden, it is a dream home of orchard fruit Miles. He shouted a thousand times in a dream: and other spring, I went home to visit relatives, and that the long-awaited home suck aroma.
Dads and moms are quite avid, "Wang, food, muskie, goodness me goodness me everything that species of fish dreary, at present you went around to have tastes, the correct way? "Hing Liquid consideration, one dreary all of us important. Dental cannot be proclaimed, smiled, have agreed.
yql2014
Hobby:  -
Ultime Notizie:  -
Links 
Homepage:  Nessun Homepage...

Torna indietro

FORUM LA GINESTRA

© 2001 Snitz Forums

Torna Su
Snitz Forums