Password:
Salva password
Hai perso la Password? | Opzioni di amministrazione

Elenco dei forum
 Amministrazione comunale di San Vito
 WoW Shadowlands"Legion Timewalking Event is Coming
 Nuova discussione  Rispondi
 Versione stampabile

Autore Discussione indietro Discussioni Discussione successiva Chiudi discussione Modifica discussione Elimina discussione Nuova discussione Rispondi alla discussione
wangyue36612
Nuovo Arrivato

5 messaggi
Inserito il - 24 Novembre 2022 :  07:23:06  Visualizza profilo  Modifica messaggio  Rispondi citando  Visualizza l'indirizzo IP dell'utente
While Hazzikostas said those in leadership roles at Blizzard are focused right now in listening to the concerns of their teams and their communities to help bring about change the majority of that change will be dependent on how far Activision Blizzard's leadership team is willing to go to make things right. A representative of the ABK Workers Alliance tweeted over the weekend asking whether Kotick will accept a union in the company. It remains to be seen if Activision Blizzard leadership will do and if unionization efforts are moving forward.

"I believe everything that occurred was deeply disturbing and infuriating for our community as well as all of us," Hazzikostas said. "I am aware of that and I would not be able to deny it for a second. What I'd like to request to be judged by on the World of Warcraft team, and even judge World of Warcraft , by our actions as a group, and as the game continues to evolve. We know we have work to do to win back the community's trust. I'm aware that we, as a team of leaders within Blizzard must do our best to restore the trust of our team and our employee's trust."

World of Warcraft : Shadowlands patch 9.1.5 starts on November 2. You can read the full patch notes for the upcoming update here.World of Warcraft 's Legion expansion is coming back with a vengeance, with new rewards and opportunities accessible for a brief period during the game's upcoming Legion Timewalking event.

Timingwalking activities in WoW let players queue for previously-released dungeons but they are able to scale them up to the player's current level. Every few weeks , the Dungeons from a particular expansion are revealed, and the release of the forthcoming 9.1.5 patch of Shadowlands will add Legion dungeons into the Timewalking strategy.

Get the fastest, safest and cheapest WoW WoTLK Classic Gold from thousands of reputable sellers in the industry visit https://www.p2pah.com/wow-wotlk-classic-gold.html

Chiudi discussione Modifica discussione Elimina discussione Nuova discussione Rispondi alla discussione
 Nuova discussione  Rispondi
 Versione stampabile
Vai a:

FORUM LA GINESTRA

© 2001 Snitz Forums

Torna Su
Snitz Forums